Nugen Audio LM-Correct 2
Loudness Editing Software (Download)
- Application software for professional loudness editing in the broadcast, postproduction and mastering areas
- Compatible with ITU-R BS, 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including: ATSC A / 85 (CALM ACT), EBU R128, EBU R128 S1, ARIB TR-B32, OP-59, AGCOM 219/9 / CSP, Portaria 354 and DPP
- Easy and fast creation of loudness-compliant audio files with target value specification
- Integrated true-peak back-stop limiter
- Offline mode for fast calculations
- Maximum True Peak Level
- Short Term and Momentary Loudness Editing
- Automatic channel recognition from mono to 5.1 and ASWG 7.1 support
- Leq (m) (TASA) measurements
- Supported formats: Standalone / AudioSuite (AAX)
- System requirements: WinXP min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., Internet connection
Note: No sales to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396131 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!