Neumann MA 1
Automatic Monitor Alignment
- Calibration system for stereo setups with Neumann KH 80 DSP and all analog (non-DSP-based) Neumann monitors in connection with the KH 750 DSP subwoofer
- Calibration algorithms developed jointly with Fraunhofer IIS
- Individually calibrated measurement microphone
- Space-adaptive target curve
- Phase and amplitude optimization for analog Neumann monitors
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- For Mac and PC
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 117 x 23 mm
- Weight: 37 g
- System requirements: Windows 10 (64 bit) or macOS 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15, audio interface with balanced, analog input with 48 V phantom power and 2 balanced, analog outputs or digital AES3 output (only KH 750 DSP), ASIO driver (for Windows ), Network switch
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 81% bought this exact product |
Neumann MA 1
|$239 Add to Basket|
| ||7% bought Behringer ECM8000||$36|
| ||4% bought beyerdynamic MM1||$159|
| ||3% bought Superlux ECM999||$35|
|Our most popular Measurement Microphones|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 508756 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!