Neumann KH 80 DSP
Studio Monitor with DSP
- 24-Bit 48 kHz signal processing
- Equipped with: 4" woofer 1" tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 57 Hz - 21 kHz
- Maximum output level: 108.8 dB SPL
- Power: 90 W woofer and 50 W tweeter
- Control panel for standby and acoustical control
- Electronic peak /thermo limiter protection circuit separately for woofer and tweeter
- Input / output level control
- Linear phase DSP crossover 8th order
- External 4-position acoustical controls for low-mid or internal automatic or manual room correction (Precision Alignment) with max. 8 IIR filters plus low / high shelf global filter balance
- 70-ms delay function for time and lipsync settings
- Self-generated noise <20 dB (A) at 10 cm
- Input: balanced XLR, magnetically shielded
- Network connection
- 2 x M6 threaded inserts for stands/mounts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 233 x 154 x 194 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
|Speaker size||1x 4", 1x 1"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||140 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406223 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!