They seemed sturdy, reason why I purchased them, but they are not.
- The central vertical "tube" is only held by a single screw to the middle of the base, and it is likely very weak and easy to bend/damage. It does not fit very firmly, even when screwed with a lot of force
- There is metal or paint power inside the base frame, so you have to shake the things like a mad to get out what you can. Not only that powder is likely toxic (extremely thin), but also you clearly do not want that in any studio environment (magnets from speakers, mics, guitar pickups...)
- Bad powder coating/damaged finish on the base
- Feet pressed inserts at the base are moving (not properly pressed into the base)
- Plastic molded parts are low quality
- You cannot put the lower cable managers, as they simply do not fit
- Not the best welding on the base
- I wish it was possible to lower a bit more the speakers
Unless you are on a budget and do not care about a bit of frustration, go ahead. I recommend purchasing something else, especially if you plan to move them a lot. You cannot tour with that.