Neumann KH 750 DSP
Active studio subwoofer with DSP
- Equipped with: 10" Woofer
- Power: 256 W
- Maximum level: 105.0 dB
- Frequency response: 18 - 750 Hz
- 4 Different LFE modes selectable
- Crossover frequency: 80 Hz fixed or 60 - 100 Hz via Neumann.Control app
- Acoustic control with 8 fully parametric filters via Neumann.Control app
- FIR phase correction for the analog outputs
- Switchable stand-by mode
- Analogue inputs / outputs in XLR
- Digital inputs / outputs in BNC (75 ohms, AES3)
- Connection to Neumann.Control software via RJ45 connector
- Dimensions: 383 x 330 x 383 mm
- Weight: 19.5 kg
|Frequency range||18 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!