Bjooks Patch & Tweak
Textbook on Modular Synthesizers
- The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters
- By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer
- Foreword by Suzanne Ciani
- Edited by Paul Nagle
- Full colour diagrams
- 367 Pages
- Dimensions: 245 x 245 mm
- In English
- Exploration, explanation, and demystification of a range of topics relevant to anyone interested in modular synths or just synthesis itself
- Comprehensive introduction to synthesis and its history
- Sections on concepts, purpose, and creative possibilities of specific modules
- Presentations of both popular and rare modules, semi-modular and software
- Interviews with significant creators and major artists
- Learn about their systems, philosophies, and patching secrets
- Performance tips
- Techniques for patching and how to get started
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450553 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!