Quilter Tone Block 202
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Transistor top for electric guitar
- Extremely light and small, but as powerful as a heavy amp
- New full range voicing option with tight damping for use with modelers
- Direct out with switchable cab sim for studio recordings and direct PA connections
- 1 Channel
- Output: 200 Watt
- Controls: Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, Master
- Switch: Voicing
- Signal Out: Line ut pre master / headphone post master
- Speaker outputs: 8 & 4 Ohm (6.3 mm jack each)
- Serial effect loop
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- FX Loop Send & Return: 2x 6.3 mm Jack
- DI Out: XLR
- Universal power supply - can be used anywhere in the world without the need for transformers or switches
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 216 x 184 x 83 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
|External FX Loop||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||1|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2019|
Find Solid-State Guitar Heads
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 468878 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!