Red Panda Bitmap V2
- Bitcrusher / Digital Distortion
- Fractional Bit Reduction from 24-bit to 1-bit
- Sampling rate reduction from 48 kHz to 110 Hz
- Sample rate modulation with selectable waveforms (triangle, sine, random)
- Adjustable wave folding and wave shaping functions
- Adjustable wet/dry mix maintains bass content in the signal or adds effect discreetly to the sound
- Adjustable input level (drive) adapts the pedal to single coil or humbucker pickups as well as line level signal
- 4-Pole low-pass filter
- Soft touch bypass switch (momentary or latching)
- Aux footswitch can be assigned to tap tempo or preset selection
- Additional parameters controllable via MIDI (USB or TRS)
- MIDI clock synchronisation
- Presets (4 via pedal, 127 via MIDI)
- Analogue buffered bypass
- Controls for Mix, Crush, Freq, Filter, Rate, Depth, Drive, Env
- Preset switch
- Wave switch
- Bypass footswitch
- Aux footswitch
- Status LEDs
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack input / output (TRS)
- 6.3 mm Stereo input (TRS) for expression pedal / remote switch / remote tap / MIDI connection (freely assignable)
- USB input
- Power supply via 9 V DC mains adapter (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 250 mA
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120.6 x 77.5 x 63.5 mm
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 514085 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!