Red Panda Tensor
- Delay/Looper/Pitch shifting
- Digital operation
- 4.8 Seconds recording time
- Offers tape stop/slowdown/reverse/time stretching/pitch shifting effects in real time
- Signal is also permanently buffered in the bypass for seamless effects
- Intelligent Randomization randomly adjusts slider settings for glitches, stutter effects, and pitch changes
- Real Time Stretches up to 4:1
- Recording time compression and stretching from 1:4 to 4:1
- Pitch shifts from -2 to +2 octaves
- Overdub, Replace and Dual Buffer (Next) loop modes
- Forward/Alternate/reverse loop playback modes
- Momentary/Latching modes for both footswitches
- 100% Wet/dry blends
- Edge, Blend, Pitch, Time and Speed ââcontrols
- Momentary Hold toggle switch to select the working mode of the Gold foot switch (M/L)
- Momentary Effect toggle switch to select the working mode of the ON foot switch (M/L)
- Hold toggle switch for loop modes (OVR/REC/NXT)
- Dir toggle switch for loop direction (FWD/ALT/REV)
- ON footswitch
- Hold footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/ output
- 6.3 mm Jack EXP input
- Mini USB port for MIDI control of each effect parameter or Firmware updates
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector and polarity (-) inside (power supply not included), battery operation is not supported
- Power consumption: 250mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 78 x 121 x 52 mm
- Weight: 400 g
- Made in USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436998 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!