Red Panda Context 2
- 8 Selectable reverb modes: Room, Hall, Cathedral, Gated, Reverse, Plate, Spring, Grain
- Delay and Reverb in all modes
- Expression Pedal parameters can be freely assigned
- Analog buffered bypass
- MIDI capable via USB or 6.35 mm TRS input
- Direct access to a preset via foot switch
- 127 Presets via MIDI or Red Panda Remote 4 foot switch
- Software editor enables easy editing of the presets
- Controls for Blend (Bal), Pre (Delay), Decay (Fdbk), Hi (Dynamics), Lo (Threshold), Mod (Rate)
- Mode selector switch
- Shift button to activate alternative controller functions
- Bypass / trails foot switch
- Preset / Save foot switch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack input / output (TRS)
- 6.3 mm TRS Exp / CV / MIDI socket
- Power supply via 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside (not included)
- Current consumption: 250 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 77 x 63 mm
- Weight: approx. 250 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the guarantee to 4 years.
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Mono be / mono ki|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497800 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!