Rockboard Flat Looper/Switch Cable 100
- Length: 100 cm
- High-quality flat patch cable with double shielding and rectangular cross-section
- Space-saving and extra slim angled jack plugs
- Gold-plated contacts (24 karat)
- Metal connector housing
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm)
- 90% Braided tinned copper shield (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm)
- Additional aluminium foil screen
- PE (polyethylene) Signal insulation
- Flexible PVC cable sheath
- Cable capacity less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono jack plugs,
- Working temperature -15º C to +70° C
- External dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External connector dimensions (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black with gold-plated connector housings
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468616 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!