Rockboard Flat Looper/Switch Cable 60 cm
- Length: 60 cm
- High-quality flat patch cable with double shielding and rectangular cross-section
- Space-saving and extra slim angled jack plugs
- Gold-plated contacts (24 karat)
- Metal connector housing
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm)
- 90% Braided tinned copper shield (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm)
- Additional aluminium foil screen
- PE (polyethylene) Signal insulation
- Flexible PVC cable sheath
- Cable capacity less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono jack plugs,
- Working temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- External dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External connector dimensions (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black with gold-plated connector housings
|Connector 2||Angled Jack|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468612 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!