Roland Cloud TB-303
Virtual instrument (download)
- Authentic software replica of the legendary Roland TB-303 bassline from 1981
- Monophonic, subtractive synthesizer with simple VCO
- Modulatable, resonance-capable low-pass filter and envelope as well as style-defining accent function
- 16-Step sequencer for generating the typical bass lines
- 5 Play modes
- 8 Variations per pattern and graphical user interface for greatly simplified programming
- VCF trim
- Virtual circuit modifications and adjustable sound character from
- Clean and new to warm and worn
- Additional overdrive and delay effect
- Supported formats (only 64 bit): VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win8 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.13 (64 bit), Intel Core i5 Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 498681 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!