Lennar Digital Sylenth 1
Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Sonically high-quality analogue emulation with 16-fold polyphony
- 4 unison stereo oscillators with up to eight voices per note
- 2 stereo filters, as low-, band- or highpass with 12 or 24 dB / oct. Slope usable
- 4 ADSR envelopes
- 2 LFOs with 11 waveforms
- 16-fold modulation matrix with 24 modulable parameters each
- Arpeggiator / stepsequencer with 10 play modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold, velocity can be used as modulation source
- Master effect section with distortion, phaser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb and compressor
- MIDI Learn
- 2 Portmanto modes
- Sync-to-host function for LFOs and delay
- Clear user interface
- Over 2500 presets
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinXP, Mac OSX 10.7, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423628 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!