Roland TM-1 Trigger Module
- Perfect for hybrid drumming
- 30 Built-in sounds
- 30 User samples
- 15 Kits
- 2 Integrated footswitches for triggering sounds, changing kits and muting
- Settings for each trigger input: Sensibility, pitch, decay, level
- 2 Trigger inputs: 6.3 mm mono jack
- 1 Output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Convenient editing and sample import using the TM-1 editor app (available for Windows, Android, Mac OSX and iOS)
- Importable samples depending on the operating system: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, for a maximum of 6 seconds
- MIDI via USB
- Compatible with most Roland drum pads and all drum triggers
- Can be operated via USB
- Power supply via optional power adapter (article no. 102842 - not included) or the 9 V alkaline block battery (6LR61; included)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 150 x 95 x 60 mm
- Weight: 550 g
- USB cable included
|Number of Trigger inputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457843 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!