Schott Fingerstyle Ukulele
Music Book for Ukulele
- Introduction to the technique of fingerstyle ukulele play
- 41 Pieces in different styles of music
- Medium difficulty
- Chord forms, rhythmic ideas and right-hand techniques
- Supporting exercises
- Chapters ordered by key
- In standard notation and tablature
- With chords and fingering chart
- GCEA tuning
- By Colin Tribe
- ISBN: 978-1-84761-479-7, catalogue no. ED13873
- 176 Pages
- Includes demo recordings (free downloads)
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Suitable for children||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||176 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447599 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!