Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.70 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Effects Pedal for Electric GuitarThe H9 core is the basic version of the Eventide H9 and includes pitch & delay effects from the legendary Eventide harmonica H910 and H949. This makes the H9 Core the perfect combination of sound quality...
- Effects of PitchFactor H910 and H949
- Integrated tuner
- One-button user interface with Bluetooth connectivity for iPods, iPhones and iPads to create and manage the presets
Electric guitar/Organ/Keyboard effects To emulate the Leslie Model 122 rotary speaker, Independent emulation of treble and bass rotor speeds, Adjustable rotor speed and acceleration, Drive section for tube saturation simulation, Variable arrangment of the virtual microphones, Real bypass switch...
- To emulate the Leslie Model 122 rotary speaker
- Independent emulation of treble and bass rotor speeds
- Adjustable rotor speed and acceleration
Effects Pedal Preamp Modeller, Digital way of working, 50 Different authentic replicas of real tube amplifiers, 12 Independent channels in 3 banks, 30 Different cab simulations, Iindividually assignable to each channel, Support of third-party IRs (maximum sample length 23.2...
- Preamp Modeller
- Digital way of working
- 50 Different authentic replicas of real tube amplifiers
Guitar Power Amp Suitable for amplifying effect pedals, Small enough for pedalboards, Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms, 3-Band EQ, 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band, Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble, Power switch on the back,...
- Suitable for amplifying effect pedals
- Small enough for pedalboards
- Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Mark Holcomb (Periphery) Signature Delay / Reverb, Combines the Andromeda's delay with the Silve Llake's Room Reverb and many new features, Digital operation, Dynamic expression for real-time control of the effect mix via touch...
- Mark Holcomb (Periphery) Signature Delay / Reverb
- Combines the Andromeda's delay with the Silve Llake's Room Reverb and many new features
- Digital operation
Decimator PRO RACK Size: 1U, 19", Stereo decimator noise reduction system with dynamic filter and downward expander, 60 dB noise reduction, Latest NR technology, No change of sound, Easy handling, Best sound results
- Size: 1U, 19"
- Stereo decimator noise reduction system with dynamic filter and downward expander
- 60 dB noise reduction
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!