Sennheiser E 935
Specially developed to always give the vocals enough room under loud stage conditions and position it cleanly out of the mix.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 – 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz = -51 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa)
- Impedance 350 Ohm
- Metal housing
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Highly consistent directivity
- Hum compensating coil
- Suitable for vocals and percussion
- Dimensions 47 x 181 mm
- Weight 330 g
- Incl. Clamp and bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 163767 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!