Sennheiser HD-25 Plus
- Successor of the following Sennheiser headphones: HD 25-II, HD 25-1-II, HD 25-C-II, HD 25-13-II, HD-25 Aluminium
- Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 120 dB (1 kHz,1 Vrms)
- Frequency range: 16 - 22000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz: <0.3%
- Max. input level: 200 mW
- Single sided cable
- Rotatable ear cups
- Split headband design
- 1-3 m coiled cable
- Stereo jack 3.5 mm with 6.3 mm adapter
- Weight without cable: 140 g
- Additional accessories: 1.5 m straight steel wire cable, a pair of soft ear pads and a carrying bag
|Frequency range||16 Hz – 22000 Hz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379292 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!