Sennheiser HD-25 Plus
- Successor of the following Sennheiser headphones: HD 25-II, HD 25-1-II, HD 25-C-II, HD 25-13-II, HD-25 Aluminium
- Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 120 dB (1 kHz,1 Vrms)
- Frequency range: 16 - 22000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz: <0.3%
- Max. input level: 200 mW
- Single sided cable
- Rotatable ear cups
- Split headband design
- 1-3 m coiled cable
- Stereo jack 3.5 mm with 6.3 mm adapter
- Weight without cable: 140 g
- Additional accessories: 1.5 m straight steel wire cable, a pair of soft ear pads and a carrying bag
|Frequency range||16 Hz – 22000 Hz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379292 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!