Drifting Memory Station
- Creative looper and performance effects unit for meditative soundscapes
- Audio is recorded into a network of multiple delay lines, modulated by LFO
- Loop times vary between 2.5s - 22s depending on algorithm
- 4 Different algorithms with three variations each: 2 delay lines with relative shift, 4 delay lines with relative shift, Giant Reverb and Granular Delay
- Blur and Drift knobs control different parameters in the algorithms
- Adjustable suppressor / compressor effect
- Controls for drive, feedback, input and output levels
- High-pass and low-pass filters can be activated via footswitch (3 frequencies per filter selectable)
- Foot switches for Erase, Reverse and Record
- Internal signal processing with 24Bit / 48kHz
- Stereo input: 2x 6.3 mm TRS
- Stereo output: 2x 6.3 mm TRS
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm TRS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 342 x 153 x 68 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Includes power supply unit (12 V DC)
|Incl. Power Supply||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 516978 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!