SOMA Ether V2
Wide-Band Receiver for Electromagnetic Radiation
- Designed as an "Anti-Radio" for experimental applications
- Ether receives a wide spectrum of surrounding interference signals, such as from radios, Wi-Fi networks, the electric fields of lamps, computer screens, hard drives, etc., via three integrated antennas.
- 2 External antennas for direct contact with metallic housings and objects
- 3.5 mm Stereo headphone output with volume control
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High-quality plastic housing
- Operating time: >100 hours with 2x AAA (micro) batteries
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 103 x 58 x 17 mm
- Weight: 73g
|Number Of Keys||0|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475848 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!