Korg Volca Modular
- Analogue sound generation modeled on the "West Coast Synthesis"
- Triangle VCO with FM modulator
- "Woggle" random generator
- Two low-pass gates
- Stereo reverb module
- Two separate function generators
- Splitter / mixer module
- Utility module for scaling and invading CV and audio signals
- Internal step sequencer for pitches and modulations
- 14 Selectable tone scales
- Micro-tuning function
- CV input (3.5mm stereo jack) for connection to other devices
- Sync In / Out (3.5 mm jack)
- Combined line / headphone output (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Integrated speaker
- Power supply: 6x AA battery or optional power supply (KA-350 not included in the delivery)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 193 x 115 x 45 mm
- Weight: 377 g
|Number Of Keys||16|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457037 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!