Sonor GS + Lillis Glockenspielschule
Bundle offer comprising
Sonor GS Kids Glockenspiel
- GS Glockenspiel soprano
- Toy Sound range
- With instructions and song examples
- Range C3 - F4
- C Major scale
- 11 Tones
- Standard tuning
- Coloured steel sound bars 20 x 2 mm
- Yellow resonator box from plastic with mallet holder
- An especially child friendly design is the main feature of this children's glockenspiel
- Rounded edges and a nicely incorporated holder for mallets
- Includes 1 pair of mallets SCH 40
Hage Musikverlag Lillis Glockenspiel-Schule
- Lilli's Glockenspiel School
- By Barbara Hintermeier and Birgit Baude
- Learn to play the glockenspiel easily together with the accompanying CD
- For small musicians from 4 years of age
- Pitch range: c3 to d4 with b and f#
- Exercises that correspond to a child's listening style and that are fun too
- Many children's and Christmas songs, some of which come with extra-easy accompaniments
- This teach-yourself book is suitable for both monochrome and coloured glockenspiels. In the book, the tone bars and newly learned notes can be coloured in the same colour as their own glockenspiel
- German language version
- Incl. a play along CD, memory, puzzles, and colouring pictures
|Pitch Range||c3 - f4|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 299896 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!