Hage Musikverlag Lillis Glockenspiel-Schule
Lilli's Glockenspiel School
- By Barbara Hintermeier and Birgit Baude
- Learn to play the glockenspiel easily together with the accompanying CD
- For small musicians from 4 years of age
- Pitch range: c3 to d4 with b and f#
- Exercises that correspond to a child's listening style and that are fun too
- Many children's and Christmas songs, some of which come with extra-easy accompaniments
- This teach-yourself book is suitable for both monochrome and coloured glockenspiels. In the book, the tone bars and newly learned notes can be coloured in the same colour as their own glockenspiel
- German language version
- Incl. a play along CD, memory, puzzles, and colouring pictures
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 269259 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!