SPL Phonitor se & DAC768xs Silver
- Powerful headphone amplifier for studio and hi-fi applications
- Unbalanced analog RCA inputs
- Digital inputs with 32-bit DA converter (USB, Coax, Optical)
- Support of sampling frequencies up to 768kHz PCM as well as playback of DSD (DSD4 or DSD256)
- VOLTAiR - 120 volt technology
- Phonitor matrix with 2 presets (C1 / Off / C2)
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack socket
- Frequency response headphone output: 10 to 300,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Crosstalk at 1 kHz: -90 dB
- THD + N (10 Hz - 22 kHz, 0 dBu): 0.00091%
- Noise (A-weighted): -103 dB
- Max. Output power (600 O): 2 x 2.7 W.
- Max. Output power (250 O): 2 x 5 W.
- Max. Output power (32 O): 2 x 1 W.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 278 x 57 x 330 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Colour: Silver
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||No|
|Amount Of Inputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505948 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!