Violectric HPA V550
- With remote control for volume, mute, input selection, resampling and output selection
- Motorised volume control
- Balance control
- 3 Analog stereo inputs: 2x cinch (unbalanced), 1x XLR (balanced)
- 18 +/- dB pre-gain for optimal adaptation to source and headphones
- 4 Powerful amplifiers, 6400 mW Pmax at 50 Ohm, 21 V RMS at 600 Ohm
- Monitoring of the headphone outputs for DC voltage and overload
- Headphone and line-out can be selected separately
- Headphone outputs: 2x jack (6.3 mm, unbalanced), 1x XLR (4-pin balanced)
- Line Outs: 1x RCA L / R (unbalanced), 1x XLR L / R (balanced)
- 18 +/- dB line-out signal adjustment to downstream devices
- 2 Toroidal transformers
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 290 x 80 x 248 mm
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Includes remote control and power cord
|Number of stereo channels||3|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||3|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 512011 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!