6-Channel analog studio mixer
- Ideal for smaller professional recording setups, podcasts and post-production
- 2 Recording channels with 2 SuperAnalogueTM Mic preamps (66 dB Gain)
- 75Hz High-pass filter
- Separate line-level input, which can also be used as instrument input
- One knob compressor - based on the classic SSL channel
- 2-Band EQ - Shelf or Bell curve switchable
- ALT input, insert and 2 stereo cue ways
- 2 Stereo channels with two stereo cue paths each
- 100 mm Fader
- Up to 12 channels can be used for summation
- G Series Bus Compressor with fixed attack, release and ratio
- Professional monitoring section
|Number of Input Channels||6|
|Number Of Microphone Inputs||2|
|Amount of Lines In (Mono/Stereo)||2/2|
|Number Of Aux Send/Return||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461406 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!