Stairville DJ Lase RGB Pro Advanced 2000
Professional RGB Laser
- Perfectly mixed colours and 2,000 mW laser power
- Sets new standards in this price sector in terms of quality, features, ease of use and size. ease of use and size
- The first Stairville laser that can be controlled via ILDA, DMX and infrared remote control as well as via the included computer keyboard.
- Functions such as effect size, mirroring, colour etc. as well as free texts and even countdowns can be set easily and directly via the keyboard.
- Numerous internal programmes, shows and music patterns make it possible to design countless effects without having to have a computer with complex laser software at hand.
- Light source / laser unit: red: 500 mW 638 nm, green: 500 mW 520 nm, blue: 1000 mW 450 nm
- Laser class: 4 (please observe the locally applicable laser protection regulations)
- Scanner speed: 20 K
- Max. beam diameter: Ø <5 mm
- Beam divergence: < 2 mrad, < 90°.
- Deflection angle: 1-36°
- Laser safety according to EN60825-1:2015
- Control: ILDA, DMX-512 (20 channels), infrared remote control (included) or via specially designed keypad (included)
- Power supply: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25 Watt
- Fuse: 250V / 1.6 A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 291 x 128 x 225 mm (height with bracket: 215 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 kg
Important NOTE: This laser only works with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Art.370007). The interlock plug included is in a non-bridged state and does not close the contact required to operate the laser.
For legal reasons, we advise against adjusting the interlock plug to be in the bridged state, but to use an emergency switch instead.
Further information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1:2015.
|output||more then 1000|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.