With its numerous functions, the Startone MK-300 is an ideal model for beginners in the world of keyboards.
- 61 Velocity-sensitive keys
- 64-Voice polyphony
- 390 Voices, 100 styles, 110 songs
- 8 Demo songs
- Dual mode: 2 Sounds simultaneously
- With sustain effect
- Lower: Separate key assignment for the left hand
- Metronome function
- Keyboard split
- Pitch bend
- Recording and playback functions
- Speakers: 2x 10 W
- With removable music holder
- Battery operation possible
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 955 x 360 x 145 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Power adapter included
- Matching sustain pedal: Article no. 320312 (not included)
- Suitable protective covers: Article nos. 486652 and 493056 (not included)
- Headphone output
- Sustain pedal connection
- USB midi
|MIDI interface||USB MIDI|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 343081 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!