Tech 21 SansAmp GED-2112
- Geddy Lee (Rush) signature model
- Two separate, completely analogue preamps: deep and drive
- Blend control
- Semi-parametric 3-band EQ (170 Hz to 3.0 kHz cut/ boost 12 dB) with Geddy Lee's preferred voicing
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs separately for both preamps
- Tuner output
- Effects loop
- Back inputs A and B with -20 dB input pad and A/B switch on th front panel
|Design||19" / 1U|
|Integrated Expression Pedal||No|
|Connections for Pedals or Switches||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415127 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!