the t.bone freeU Twin HT 863
2-Channel UHF Wireless System with Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency band: 863 - 865 MHz
- Dynamic capsule
- Directional characteristic: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- 4 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 4 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Transmission power: 10 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 125 kHz
- Modulation type: F3E
- LCD display
- 2 BNC connectors for antennas
- 2 XLR outputs
- 1 Jack output (summed mono)
- Operates with a 12 V, 1 A DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Dynamic handheld transmitter with metal housing and LCD
- Handheld transmitter operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Housing: 9.5", 1 U
- Includes a microphone holder, antennas, EU power supply, and a rack kit for the installation of a receiver (1U)
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
Note: When operating this system, we discourage the use of further wireless systems in the same frequency range.
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||2|
|Frequency||863 MHz – 865 MHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432866 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!