Thorens TD 201 black
Manually Operated Turntable
- For committed beginners who are looking for a robust, easy-to-use and ready-to-use turntable
- Smooth-running motor with belt drive
- Solid aluminium cast platter
- The new TP71 tonearm has a removable head shell with bayonet lock
- Drive: Flat belt (inside)
- Electronically controlled DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1 / 3, 45rpm
- Switching: Electronic
- Turntable 12" aluminium with damping ring
- Tonearm: Thorens TP71
- Removable headshell
- Cartridge: Audio Technica AT3600
- Phono preamplifier can be switched off
- Power supply via external 12 V DC power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 355 x 121 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Colour: Black high gloss
- Includes plug-in power supply, dust cover (acrylic), RCA cable and Thorens rubber mat
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488907 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!