Reloop RP 7000 MK2
- With direct drive
- S-shaped tonearm that is low-resonance and with a satin-finish
- Height-adjustable tonearm base
- Precise high-resolution pitch section
- Up to +/-50% ultra pitch
- Speeds (RPM): 33 1/3 - 45 - 78
- Reverse function
- Special features: quartz lock, electronic brake, upper torque, target light, battle position, start button
- Optional earth connection
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 458 x 354 x 145 mm
- Weight: 11.7 kg
- Colour: deep black metallic
- Optional case: Article Nr 411307# (not included)
- Optional hood / dust cover: Article Nr 362201 (not included)
Note: pickup is not included.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 424099 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!