Vandoren V16 Tenor Metal T7-M B-Stock
Mouthpiece for Tenor Saxophone
- Tip opening (1/100 mm): 265
- Facing length: Medium long
- Features a medium chamber
- The chamber design is inspired by the famous mouthpieces from the 50s and are a great choice for a round and sonorous sound
- Mouthpiece is made using the legendary bell metal alloy (bell bronze), which is plated with 24 carat gold
Note: Ligature and cap are not included. Must be purchased separately.
|Facing Length||25,00 mm|
|Tip Opening||2,65 mm|
|Material||Metal, Gold Plated|
|sales rank in this product group||43|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2015|
- K&M 14300 Tenor/ Alto Sax Stand$18.80
- Thomann 6510 Swab Saxophone$7.10
- Theo Wanne Bite Pads Pack$6.80
- aS Mouthpiece Cushions Black$4.44
- Vandoren V16 Tenor Saxophone 2.5$4.05
- Vandoren ZZ Tenor Saxophone 2.5$4.05
- Thomann Mouthpiece Cushion Black 0,8$3.98
- Thomann Tenor Saxophone Gigbag$38
- GF Ligature GF-09S GD$26
- GF Ligature GF-09M Nickel$26
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.