Voggenreiter Saxophon Improvisation
Improvisation School With Playback CD
- Step-by-step the most important scales, chords, licks and tricks for improvisation
- By Dirko Juchem
- For all Bb and Eb instruments - saxophones, clarinet and trumpet
- With patterns, exercises and warm-ups
- Styles: Rock, Blues, Reggae, Jazz, Soul and Pop
- ISBN 978-3-8024-0345-3
- 152 pages
- In German language
- Including Playback CD
- Minor chords
- Dominant seventh
- Major Chords
- Extended chords
- Chord relationships
- Chords and scales in all keys
- Scale exercises
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 119780 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!