Voggenreiter Violin Basics
- The beginners course for violin with play pieces, exercises and musical theory
- The ideal entry into the playing the violin
- Beginners and re-beginners, this violin school provides the most important information about the violin playing
- Many photos show the attitude of violin and bow
- Notes and musical theories are easily explained
- The tuned pieces convey the basics of the violin playing from the first notes to well-known songs
- Grifftables and scales help to find out quickly on the violin
- On the enclosed CD, all the pieces are accompanied with accompaniment
- Practicing with a jazz trio is a lot of fun and brings a swing into the violin
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Folk||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 207944 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!