Walrus Audio Ages Overdrive
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- With 5 selectable modes -- each with its own basic overdrive sound
- Internal gain setting and clipping style (LED/silicon) varies depending on mode
- Mode 1: Low gain with silicone soft clipping (compressed soft sound)
- Mode 2: Low gain with LED soft clipping (open, lively sound)
- Mode 3: High gain with silicone soft clipping (tighter sound with more saturation)
- Mode 4: High gain with LED soft clipping (saturated sound, "punchy" and "big")
- Mode 5: High gain with silicone hard clipping (fat, compressed sound)
- Bass controls "cut" or "boost" of the low frequencies before the overdrive circuit
- Treble control dampens high frequencies
- Can be used with any pickup configuration due to effective bass and treble control
- Controls: Vol, dry, gain, bass, treble
- Dry signal can be added proportionally via "Dry"
- True bypass design
- Ports located on top
- Stacks very well with other drive pedals
- Powered via 9 V DC power supply (not included)
- Current consumption: 100 mA
- Power supply connector
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.1 x 6.6 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 0.27 kg
- Made in USA
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494903 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!