Wizoo Publishing Mobile Recording
This guide focuses on mobile audio recording in a live situation, whether it's the chattering duck family at the lake, the department conference of your company or your band in the rehearsal room. It offers you the basic knowledge with which you can make your entry into the beautiful colourful world of mobile recording a little bit smoother.
- Good audio recordings everywhere
- Purchase advice: Field recorders, handhelds, microphones
- Computer software and hardware quickly explained
- Recording scenarios in practice
- Thomann Special Edition
- Author: Kai Schwirzke
- Language: German / English
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||78 Pages|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.