Yamaha YTR-4335 GSII Trumpet
- ML Bore Ø: 11,65 mm
- Gold brass bell Ø: 123 mm
- Tuning slide brace
- Slightly modified
- New bell with optimal material thickness
- Two-piece gold brass bell
- Monel valves
- Water key on the third valve slide and main tuning slide
- New valve cover and finger buttons
- Stop nut on the first valve slide
- Incl. Yamaha TR11B4 mouthpiece and TRC-400EII case with backpack shoulder straps
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|Bell Material||Gold Brass|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|One Piece Design||No|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 279427 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!