Behringer CB 100
Universal Condenser Gooseneck Microphone
- For acoustic instruments such as string, string, brass and wind instruments as well as drums
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Flexible positioning of the gooseneck at the "sweet spot"
- Integrated XLR cable
- High signal output level
- Compatible with most instrument clips (not included)
- Integrated wind and pop noise filter
- 48 V phantom power
- Frequency response: 50 to 18000 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: -50 dB ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz (1 V / Pa)
- Weight: 140 g
- Includes XLR phantom power adapter and robust case
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490732 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!