Lewitt LCT 140 AIR
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- pre-polarised 17 mm capsule
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Switchable EQ Preset: Flat / Air
- Switchable pre-attenuation: 0 dB / 12 dB
- Switchable low-cut filter: linear / 80 Hz @ 12 dB / octave
- Transformerless output balancing
- Includes bag, microphone clip and windscreen
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469180 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!