Lewitt LCT 140 Air
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Externally polarised 17 mm capsule
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Switchable EQ Preset: Flat / Air
- Switchable pre-attenuation: 0 dB / 12 dB
- Switchable low-cut filter: linear / 80 Hz @ 12 dB / octave
- Transformerless output balancing
- Includes bag, microphone clip and windscreen
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469180 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!