Shure Beta 56 A
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest possible amplification and maximum suppression of auxiliary noises. The adjustable tripod adapter of the Beta 56 A with integrated XLR connector simplifies the installation and keeps the microphone even when hit by a drumstick. Typical applications of the Beta 56 A are the close miking of toms and other percussion instruments, guitar amplifiers, as well as brass and woodwind instruments.The Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on the drum set and other instruments with its compact design. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range is high gain at maximum gain and maximum suppression of noise. The adjustable stand adapter of the Beta 56 A with integrated XLR connector simplifies installation and keeps the microphone even sure yet if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical fields of application of the Beta 56 A for close miking of toms and other percussion instruments, guitar amplifiers, as well as brass and woodwind.
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain before feedback with maximum gain and maximum suppression of noise.
- Compact design saves space on stage.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and damage.
- Neodymium magnet for high output levels with minimal noise.
- Pneumatic shock mount protects against impact noise and vibration.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output impedance: 290 O
- Open circuit sensitivity: -51 dBV / Pa (2.8 mV)
- Weight: 468 g
- Bag included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 105761 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!