Semi-Modular Desktop Synthesizer
- Analog signal path
- 2 VCOs with CEM3340 chips
- Stepless transition between 5 waveforms
- Paraphony mode for two-part sounds
- Multi-mode VCF with resonance
- 2 Analog ADSR envelopes for VCF and VCA
- Flexible LFO with 5 waveforms and MIDI sync
- Analog BBD delay
- Noise generator
- Overdrive circuit
- 43 Controls for direct access
- Plug-in field with 32 inputs and 24 outputs for extended
- Sound capabilities and connectivity with other modular synthesizers & sequencers
- Can be used as a complete Eurorack synthesizer voice (width: 80 TE)
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- 6.3 mm Audio input for sound processing external sources
- 6.3 mm Headphone output
- 6.3 mm Line output
- Dimensions: 94 x 424 x 136 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Includes power supply (12 V DC, 1000 mA)
|Width||80 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447870 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!