Behringer Xenyx QX1832USB
- 6 Mic inputs with 48V phantom power, insert, 75 Hz low cut, compressor and 3-band EQ with parametric mids
- 4 Stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- 3 Aux ways (1 pre, 1 switchable pre / post, 1 post)
- 2 Subgroups with separate exit
- Internal Klark Teknik multi-effect processor with LCD display, Tap Function and storable presets
- Peak LED and mute switch per channel
- 9-band Master EQ
- 60 mm Faders
- Mon Send Fader
- FX Return Fader
- 2 Track input and output
- XLR main out
- Built-in USB sound card
- Internal power supply
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 90 x 430 x 355 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
|Parallel usable Channels||10|
|Number of Pre Aux max.||2|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298288 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!