Behringer Xenyx X2442 USB
- 10 Microphone inputs with 48 V phantom power and 75 Hz low cut
- 3-Band EQ with parametric mids, compressor and insert in channels 1-8
- 4 Stereo inputs
- 4 AUX paths (2 pre/post switchable, 2 post)
- 4 Subgroups with separate output
- Internal 24-bit multi-effects unit with 16 presets
- 2-Track input and output
- XLR main out
- Peak LED and mute switch in each channel
- 60 mm fader
- Built-in USB sound card
- BNC desk lamp connector
- Built-in power supply unit
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 136 x 418 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- 19" Rack kit included
- Suitable case: Article no. 251046 (not included)
- Suitable bag: Article no. 481187 (not included)
|Number of Input Channels||24|
|Number Of Microphone Inputs||10|
|Amount of Lines In (Mono/Stereo)||0/4|
|Number Of Aux Send/Return||4|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 242913 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!