Boss DD-500 Digital Delay
- Stereo sound in studio quality with 32 bit / 96 kHz
- 12 versatile delay programs ranging from vintage to modern for unlimited creative possibilities
- Unique real-time control with freely configurable parameters for built-in and external switches
- Graphic LCD display for easy intuitive operation while playing and editing
- Built-in phrase looper, MIDI, USB and more
- Maximum delay time: 10 seconds (depending on the delay mode)
- Loop time: 120 seconds (48 kHz / MONO)
- 198 patches
- Controls: Mode, Time / Value, E.Level, Tone, Mod Depth, Deedback
- 3 x Footswitch
- TRS-jack input for external switch or expression pedal
- Selection between "Buffer" or "True Bypass" (with relay)
- Power supply with 4 AA batteries or 9 V DC power supply (not included, matching power supply: Art.409939)
- Power consumption: 200 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 170 x 138 x 62 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
|Delay Time||10 s|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 368490 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!