Multi-effect pedal for electric guitar and electric bass
- The full DSP capacity of the GT-1000 in a compact format
- With advanced AIRD technology
- 24 Simultaneous effect blocks and over 140 unique amp/effect types
- Fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a stand-alone processor for live and studio use
- Flexible connectivity
- Extensive control options.
- Controls: 1-5, Select, Output Level
- Push buttons: Effect, Menu, Exit, Write, Page
- 256 x 80 dot LC display
- Footswitch: Down, Up, Ctl 1
- Power supply via DC power supply unit (included in delivery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 173 x 135 x 65 mm
- Weight: 920 g
- Includes power supply unit
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
- Inputs R/Mono & L: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Outputs R/Mono & L/Phones: 2x 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Send & Return 1: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Send & Return 2: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- CTL 2.3/EXP 1: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- CTL 4.5/EXP 2: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- MIDI In & Out: 3.5 mm stereo jack (suitable cable: Art.478220, not included in delivery)
- USB Micro-B
- Power supply connection: Barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside.
|Integrated Expression Pedal||No|
|Connections for Pedals or Switches||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.