Cranborne Audio Camden 500
Microphone Preamplifier and Signal Processor in 500 Series Module Format
- Linear, transparent microphone preamplifier
- 2 Discrete analogue saturation circuits for sound colouring
- THD+N: 0.0002 %.
- Frequency and phase linearity: Frequency response ±0.7 dB from 5 Hz to 200 kHz at max. gain and <2° phase shift between 50 Hz and 20 kHz
- Front-End topology with 68.5 dB gain across all 12 gain steps
- 3-Way input selector switch (Mic, line and instrument)
- Line recordings with +26.5 dBu input headroom
- DI input in BJT design and 1.5 MOhm input impedance
- Needs a 500 slot
- Form factor: 500 Series module
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497241 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!