Cranborne Audio Camden 500
Microphone Preamplifier and Signal Processor in 500 Series Module Format
- Linear, transparent microphone preamplifier
- 2 Discrete analogue saturation circuits for sound colouring
- THD+N: 0.0002 %.
- Frequency and phase linearity: Frequency response ±0.7 dB from 5 Hz to 200 kHz at max. gain and <2° phase shift between 50 Hz and 20 kHz
- Front-End topology with 68.5 dB gain across all 12 gain steps
- 3-Way input selector switch (Mic, line and instrument)
- Line recordings with +26.5 dBu input headroom
- DI input in BJT design and 1.5 MOhm input impedance
- Needs a 500 slot
- Form factor: 500 Series module
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497241 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!