Dante AVIO Analog Input Adapter 1x0
- Converts analog audio line signals and feeds them into a Dante network
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Adjustable signal levels: +24 dBu / +4 dBu / 0 dBu/ 0 dBV /-10 dBV (via Dante controller)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20000 Hz (-/+0.5 dB)
- Dynamic range > 100 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.01% (+4 dBu)
- Requires POE (Power over Ethernet) for operation
- RJ45 metal connector with built-in LEDs
- 1x XLR female input
- Robust housing
|Amount Of Channels||1|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436804 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!