Ferrofish Pulse16 DX
AD / DA converter with Dante, MADI and ADAT
- Cirrus Logic 24bit / 96kHz converter
- 2 x TFT display for levels and settings for complete overview of all levels and settings on the device
- Jacks for quick and easy cabling
- All 32 analogue channels can be used at 96 kHz
- Input and output volume of all analog channels can be switched in 1dB increments (-8dBu to + 20dBu)
- Circuit for active jitter reduction
- 16 Analogue inputs 6.3mm jack balanced
- 16 Analogue outputs 6.3 mm jack balanced
- 4 ADAT inputs and outputs
- 1 MIDI input and output
- 1 Word clock input and output
- Headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- 2 RJ45 Dante
- Power supply connector A / B, 12VDC / 3A
- Dimensions: 19", 1 U
|Amount Of Channels||16|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464163 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!